Thread: Pictures of Pink Floyd Boot Reissue

Thanks

Default Pictures of Pink Floyd Boot Reissue

I noticed that there are a few of these floating around on Ebay right now. I wonder what the source is? Could be interesting if an old tape source was used since that could mean it may start to circulate that way, and we could end up with a more complete version of the two shows used to make this record. I suspect it's sourced from a vinyl rip, but you never know. Anyone have one of these or know anything about it?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/PINK-FLOYD-...b87f%7Ciid%3A1

Thanks
    Thanked 28,613 Times in 356 Posts

It would be great if you're right but the attribution to Gothenburg suggests that the source is more likely to be somebody who gets their knowledge from the internet than an individual / ageing collector sitting on an original reel or cassette.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neonknight View Post
    It would be great if you're right but the attribution to Gothenburg suggests that the source is more likely to be somebody who gets their knowledge from the internet than an individual / ageing collector sitting on an original reel or cassette.
    Unless the original tape was mislabeled, eh? Haha I know, I know. It's a long shot. I mean, a 1st or 2nd gen dub of a complete show could possibly be mislabeled. Who knows what gen was used to make the original lp, and the dates could have been wrong on purpose to protect the taper, perhaps.
    Last edited by Lennyif; 2018-05-11 at 05:16 AM.