Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Is Full Video footage available here

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    407
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Is Full Video footage available here

    Hello,
    In youtube videos I saw these songs uploaded in youtube.
    This Video is from dortmund 28th of June 1988.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAILddAy3So

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8i4NnJgcryk

    Is full bootleg of this Version shared in here?

    Have A Nice Day.
    Last edited by Mal700; 2018-07-17 at 08:45 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bogota, Colombia
    Posts
    305
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 340 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    There's this one:
    http://yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread...Dortmund-(Dvd)
    Sadly, no seeds at the moment.


    Another version. Dual layer disc:
    http://yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread...Layer-NTSC-DVD
    Again, sadly without seeds.


    Another 2-doisc version (again, no seeds):
    Part 1: http://yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread...isc1-RPfdvd05a
    Part 2: http://yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread...isc2-RPfdvd05b


    So, yes, there exist complete versions of 6-28-88.
    I do not have any of them, but hopefully someone who has may help you re-seeding.
    R.M.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    407
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ruben77 View Post
    There's this one:
    http://yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread...Dortmund-(Dvd)
    Sadly, no seeds at the moment.


    Another version. Dual layer disc:
    http://yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread...Layer-NTSC-DVD
    Again, sadly without seeds.


    Another 2-doisc version (again, no seeds):
    Part 1: http://yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread...isc1-RPfdvd05a
    Part 2: http://yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread...isc2-RPfdvd05b


    So, yes, there exist complete versions of 6-28-88.
    I do not have any of them, but hopefully someone who has may help you re-seeding.

    Thank You Very Much ruben77 for this information.

    I believe "Today is tomorrow's yesterday" version is not the version in that youtube video.
    However I don't know anything about other 2 versions.

    I'll hope someone will seed them.

    Thank You.
    Have A Nice Day.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Near The End
    Posts
    3,379
    Thanks
    1,463
    Thanked 33,621 Times in 903 Posts

    Default

    Mal700 please stop to remove ALL the threads you open, if you now have the solution at your problem, maybe other users can find useful the discussion.

    Thanks.

    One day closer to death

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    407
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nipote View Post
    Mal700 please stop to remove ALL the threads you open, if you now have the solution at your problem, maybe other users can find useful the discussion.

    Thanks.
    Ah Sorry , I'll never delete them again.
    I deleted them because I thought it'll be a mess to have multiple threads, even I couldn't able to download them.
    (this is about my earlier request, not about this thread)

    I think better keep individual threads, so people can easily check them if they don't have them.
    If you can, remove the thread where I wrote all links in a single page.(because it's just a duplicate of above single threads)

    Sorry Again.

    Have A Nice Day.
    Last edited by Mal700; 2018-07-20 at 05:17 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    407
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    if anybody looking for correct links for above youtube footage,
    here are the links.

    Disc01
    http://yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread...isc1-RPfdvd05a
    Disc02
    http://yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread...isc2-RPfdvd05b

    thank you very much to "jslaybau" for helping seed both discs.

    I think we all stopped download at 99.XX% but video is playable without issue.

    and also thank you very much to "ruben77" for giving me these links.

    have a nice day.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Near The End
    Posts
    3,379
    Thanks
    1,463
    Thanked 33,621 Times in 903 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mal700 View Post
    I think we all stopped download at 99.XX% but video is playable without issue.
    Now both are 100%

    I hope that now someone stay in seed for days

    One day closer to death

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    61
    Thanks
    407
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nipote View Post
    Now both are 100%

    I hope that now someone stay in seed for days
    Thank You Very Much!

    I can help seeding but I can't seed 24/7 (especially in my lecture time)
    because I'm using prepaid internet connection,
    So it may depend on the time.

    Thank You Again..
    Last edited by Mal700; 2018-07-20 at 06:24 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Bogota, Colombia
    Posts
    305
    Thanks
    88
    Thanked 340 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    I will download as well and keep seeding for as much as I can.

    Thanks a lot for making this available again!
    R.M.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •