Thread: "Zabriskie Point" on Early Years - what's new?

Thanks

Default "Zabriskie Point" on Early Years - what's new?

This topic may have been covered elsewhere here, buried in another thread... but how does the material on Early Years compare to "A Total Zabriskie Point Of View"?

I mean, some things are obviously new (the intro to "Fingal's Cave", "Love Scene Version 7") - but what about the rest? Are the two/three minute "Oenone" variations snippets of tracks we already have??

Thanks

Also, if anyone actually managed to get the 'private' updates of the Total ZP set from Walter Romanus.... please contact me, thanks!

That 3-CD set is one of my all time favorite Floyd boots, I'd love to have a revised version!

Thanks

Default "Zabriskie Point" on Early Years - what's new?

A phenomenal amount of work has been done by many folk 'deep in the Zabriskie Point sessions' here on Yeeshkul and elsewhere - fantastic work.
    Also, analyses of the Early Years Deviation tracks have appeared in many places - has there been a consolidated summary on Yeeshkul ?

What information is there, please, about any update to 'A Total Zabriskie Point Of View' ?
    Cheers.

Thanks

For the record, I think "The Riot Scene" in Early Years is a different take than what we're used to.

Richard's piano riffs are more elaborate compared to the more simple 'Violent Sequence' version.