Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Pink Floyd Plans for 2019+

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lennyif View Post
    This may be a dumb question, but do you think a rebroadcast of any of these recordings would be likely in the future?
    I don't want to play the Angelo Mysterioso, but I can only say that the subject is a little more advanced than five years ago (when I put my finger on it)... .

Thanks

And what about the autobiography of Roger Waters. Someone has more news ?
    https://www.nme.com/news/music/roger-waters-7-1224595

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azerty View Post
    No, not only the two tracks broadcasted on April 30th 1995 in the show «*il était une fois musicorama*».tape There are two versions: one tape (1 hour 40) who is the broadcast version and the complete show (2 tapes) without the Dj speech.
    To be complete, extract from this tape was used during the November 17th 1986 show called «*il etait une fois une star*» (15mn) and on May 1st 1982 where work was broadcasted («*radio libre ŕ Pink Floyd*»). This extract was repeated during the «*Vinyl Fraise*» radio serie in 1995.
    I must have been asleep when this was discovered. The last update on this show I remember was the source that was discovered from an AM broadcast that was either complete or very nearly complete. Has anyone been able to listen to this complete source or has it never seen the light of day