Thread: DSOTM making of

Thanks

Default DSOTM making of

I was watching Pompeii again, and there's a bunch of scenes in it of Floyd recording DSOTM. Is there any more of this floating around out there?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mollymutt View Post
    I was watching Pompeii again, and there's a bunch of scenes in it of Floyd recording DSOTM. Is there any more of this floating around out there?
    As far as I know they already had finished the recordings of Dark Side when those scenes were shot. Adrian Maben wanted extra scenes in his film so he asked the band to pretend to record overdubs. Something like that, I could be wrong, but that's what I've heard.
    To my knowledge there are no more from those sessions. I love those scenes and I wish there were more .
    Can someone confirm?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by floydfan2410 View Post
    As far as I know they already had finished the recordings of Dark Side when those scenes were shot. Adrian Maben wanted extra scenes in his film so he asked the band to pretend to record overdubs. Something like that, I could be wrong, but that's what I've heard.
    To my knowledge there are no more from those sessions. I love those scenes and I wish there were more .
    Can someone confirm?
    Hey now, don't kill the tooth fairy!

That was my understanding. Maybe there's more in that Darkside documentary? I don't remember off hand.