Thread: morality question

Thanks
    Thanked 1,908 Times in 191 Posts

Default morality question

Got a morality question for everyone about selling bootleg shows etc I know most people stand by the “only share and trade for free on bootlegs downloads” etc and not sell Cds etc in there collection ie on eBay other internet sites etc. The question is if the selling was for charity and for 2 pounds a show on cdrs the reason for this I do some craft fairs for charity with all the money made going to either cancer research or diabetes uk.Someone has asked if it would be ok to sell some of there collection of boot cdrs at 2 pounds a show for a double cd or 1 pound a show for a single cdr what do people on here think is it morality right to let him do this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by doctordavros View Post
    Got a morality question for everyone about selling bootleg shows etc I know most people stand by the “only share and trade for free on bootlegs downloads” etc and not sell Cds etc in there collection ie on eBay other internet sites etc. The question is if the selling was for charity and for 2 pounds a show on cdrs the reason for this I do some craft fairs for charity with all the money made going to either cancer research or diabetes uk.Someone has asked if it would be ok to sell some of there collection of boot cdrs at 2 pounds a show for a double cd or 1 pound a show for a single cdr what do people on here think is it morality right to let him do this.
    That's for each individual to decide. In my opinion there are better ways to raise money for charity so I dont necessarily buy the rationale.