Page 45 of 152 FirstFirst ... 3543444546475595145 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 1511

Thread: Pink Floyd - The Later Years

  1. #441
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Posts
    99
    Thanks
    83
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Put me down for a Rachel Fury doll and go easy on the marbles.

  2. #442
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    pt
    Posts
    305
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazelnut Shaft View Post
    I was merely being facetious. You can enjoy anything you want, even the mullet.
    Thank you. I enjoy even the mullet, indeed! Am I the only one?

  3. #443
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    162
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Well, the 28th is behind us... Will we have an announcement before the 1st of august. ?
    "Together we stand, Divided we fall"

  4. #444
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,145
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked 976 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Is there a code to hide SPOILERS here for anyone who wants to wait for the official release?

  5. #445
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe59 View Post
    Is there a code to hide SPOILERS here for anyone who wants to wait for the official release?
    A separate thread with warning in title?

  6. #446
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,145
    Thanks
    322
    Thanked 976 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    SPOILER ALERT Do not read on if you're waiting for the official announcement...





    Someone just posted the following on SHF...

    DELICATE SOUND OF THUNDER - VIDEO (1988)
    Transferred from the original 35mm film negative to 4k. Looks amazing! Remixed in stereo & surround. Includes tracks not previously included but as extras, not part of the main feature. Not every song they played will be included, some were not filmed. Don't expect to see Welcome to the Machine. Po Powell is coordinating this one.

    LIVE IN VENICE - VIDEO (1989)
    Remastered in stereo only. The image will be an upgrade from the broadcast but don't expect too much of a quality jump. Also bumped up from SD.

    LIVE AT KNEBWORTH - VIDEO (1990)
    New edit but don't expect a significant amount of change. Up-rez'd from SD and should look better than the previous Blu-ray release. Remixed in stereo and surround. Gavin Elder, who directed Pompeii, was in charge of this one.

    Lana and her team are once again handling the video restoration for all which means outstanding quality control.

    More to come tomorrow and throughout the week....

  7. #447
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    222
    Thanks
    174
    Thanked 206 Times in 5 Posts

    Default

    Nice...
    Waiting for more...
    Fearlessly, the idiot faced the crowd...

    Smiling...

  8. #448
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Near The End
    Posts
    4,961
    Thanks
    2,036
    Thanked 46,445 Times in 1,284 Posts

    Default

    Sure for Venice.

    Last year me and some friends were in contact with a guy in the RAI archive for a copy of the master of Venice (not a broadcasted tape), but the master wasn't in its right place, it was in other hands, so no copy for us.

    Now it's clear where the master is.

    Pink Floyd Audio and Video
    Roger Waters Audio and Video
    David Gilmour Audio and Video
    Syd Barrett Audio and Video
    Nick Mason Audio and Video
    Richard Wright Audio and Video

  9. #449
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    pt
    Posts
    305
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe59 View Post

    DELICATE SOUND OF THUNDER - VIDEO (1988)
    Transferred from the original 35mm film negative to 4k. Looks amazing! Remixed in stereo & surround. Includes tracks not previously included but as extras, not part of the main feature. Not every song they played will be included, some were not filmed. Don't expect to see Welcome to the Machine.
    Thank you very much for the information, Ron!
    Im shocked! Some tracks as extras?? Not all tracks played??
    Are they making fun of us?
    Next you wil tell me it was edited like the original DSOT video, to be the same video but in HD...

  10. #450
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    pt
    Posts
    305
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe59 View Post

    LIVE AT KNEBWORTH - VIDEO (1990)
    New edit but don't expect a significant amount of change. Up-rez'd from SD and should look better than the previous Blu-ray release. Remixed in stereo and surround.
    So, this wont have all songs played either?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •