Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Man / The Journey set list variations?

Thanks

Very nice indeed, look forward to hearing the full piece. Great album artwork too, very Hipgnosis in it's feel. Always enjoyed exploring your wonderful site

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azerty View Post
    Hi,
    thanks for the interest. My website is under complete reconstruction but you can hear a sneak preview of the studio version by following this path:
    Go to www.rarepinkfloyd.fr, then reload the page if you went on this site in the past. Then, scroll down and click on the RPF icon (red and round logo) on the right of the menu bar (at the right of the STATS), then on the next page click on the cover of "The Man & The Journey" (the first row in the left) and you will have a page who display all details for this project.
    The audio file is near the bottom of the page (after "PROJECT INTENTION" topic). The password for the Vimeo windows is: SneakPreviewTM&TJ2020 (warning the space).

There are only extracts with many cuts inside (and the quality is slightly downgraded because VIMEO limitations. I'm working on a 5.1 version btw)

Merry Christmas
    Very interesting, can't wait for the 5.1 version, and looking on the RPF page in your website, I also can't wait for some of the other things there either!
    In the meantime, if you do make your original stereo version available again, be sure to drop a link in my inbox!
    "If I participate in this f***ing effort I hope I'm going to get my gold disc at the end of it. Imagine that!"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Swirling Panpot View Post
    Sounds great! I am interested in both the stereo and the surround. Since the stereo is finished, can we receive that finished product soon? You'd have many grateful fans...
    Quote Originally Posted by JerryIsBored View Post
    Very interesting, can't wait for the 5.1 version, and looking on the RPF page in your website, I also can't wait for some of the other things there either!
    It remain many works to finish it. Unfortunately, since it contain 95% of official release, I can't release this. I'll burn a vinyl in a Parisian's special factory for me only (the covid had shelved it)

Quote Originally Posted by Journey Man View Post
    Very nice indeed, look forward to hearing the full piece. Great album artwork too, very Hipgnosis in it's feel. Always enjoyed exploring your wonderful site
    Thank you, the artwork is an unreleased concept of Hipgnosis done on 1969. Think it fit well with the TM&TJ idea.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by azerty View Post
    It remain many works to finish it. Unfortunately, since it contain 95% of official release, I can't release this. I'll burn a vinyl in a Parisian's special factory for me only (the covid had shelved it)
    Dang, was really looking forward to hearing this version. You sure you couldn't do an MQR type release where you release it privately? (Although I guess you couldn't trust people to share it themselves).
    "If I participate in this f***ing effort I hope I'm going to get my gold disc at the end of it. Imagine that!"

Thanks

Would love to hear it if you're still sharing it!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jambo View Post
    Would love to hear it if you're still sharing it!
    Same for me please!

Thanks

As Azerty said it had 95% official release, and therefore probably thinks it best not to release it (which is a good thought, who knows what the cost of copyright fines is) and also, it's a good idea not to release it as to not have people "bootlegging the bootleggers" and reselling it for a ridiculous price.