Thread: more later years questions

Thanks

Default more later years questions

So, I was finally able to buy the later years box set today, and I have a few more questions to ask about it. As mentioned before, I listened to the 2019 remix of Delicate sound of thunder, and songs like Signs of life, and money, are edited on the CD. Are they in there full length on the DVD/BluRay? Does anyone here member owning VHS copies of Delicate sound of thunder, and Pulse? Remember the classic Columbia music video logo that was used for a while starting sometime in the late 80's. Do you get any Sony related logo on the DVD/bluRay's?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dn1985 View Post
    So, I was finally able to buy the later years box set today, and I have a few more questions to ask about it. As mentioned before, I listened to the 2019 remix of Delicate sound of thunder, and songs like Signs of life, and money, are edited on the CD. Are they in there full length on the DVD/BluRay?
    No, the DSOT versions on the new DVD/BR are similarly edited.

Having said that, you CAN access a full length live version of "Signs Of Life" with the collection of screen films located elsewhere in the set. Makes you wonder why they felt the need to keep the feature version edited. :\