Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New David Gilmour single “Yes, I Have Ghosts,”

Thanks

I liked the lyrics but wasn't that impressed with David's delivery of them. That's ok though he's allowed to make music for other people.

Thanks

Beats the hell out of what Dave's been putting out lately as far as I'm concerned. And having just listened to them covering If It Be Your Will I'd be happy to hear more.

"You get your chance to try in the twinkling of an eye in eighty years with luck or even less."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swanlee View Post
    They have put a high res version of this song on qobuz now
    Thanks, I came here to ask if there was one available in Hi Rez as it is on a "bad" site and i wondered if they had put out a hi-rez version. Unfortunately I can't buy from Qubuz, and its not up on HDTracks. Damn geoblocking.

Thanks

David could sing now "Everybody Knows" by Leonard Cohen with low "on the rocks" vocals (like he did in 2004 for the Strat Anniversary for "Sorrow" and the last goodbye of the white fender on the best live performance ever of "Marooned" IMHO) - We need another Mia Kirshner to do the routine if he wants to make an Atom Egoyan's "Exotic" connection

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by abronsius View Post
    David could sing now "Everybody Knows" by Leonard Cohen with low "on the rocks" vocals (like he did in 2004 for the Strat Anniversary for "Sorrow" and the last goodbye of the white fender on the best live performance ever of "Marooned" IMHO) - We need another Mia Kirshner to do the routine if he wants to make an Atom Egoyan's "Exotic" connection
    I have that film on laserdisc.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tmhallam View Post
    Thanks, I came here to ask if there was one available in Hi Rez as it is on a "bad" site and i wondered if they had put out a hi-rez version. Unfortunately I can't buy from Qubuz, and its not up on HDTracks. Damn geoblocking.
    Can you purchase from Tidal? It's available there in FLAC.

near Liverpool England, just across the Mersey on The Wirral
    Thanks

I don't want to be impolite so I'm only going to say it's not my cup of tea.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tonmc57 View Post
    I don't want to be impolite so I'm only going to say it's not my cup of tea.
    I join you, and add that it is nice to hear anything new even if not my preference.