Thread: Do.U.needDVD'S2B.able2share videos with friends&family who use standalone dvd player?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,697 Times in 74 Posts

Arrow Do.U.needDVD'S2B.able2share videos with friends&family who use standalone dvd player?

Hi I've tested many brands of DVD's over the years and many are no longer made and no old stock left

If you Need to still make DVD'S to share things with anyone you know or meet and have tight budget
    reply in this thread and
    I will Private Message you with what I believe to be one of the last remaining quality discs,
    unsure if they still make them,
    Please don't post anywhere on net the info I give you only to people you know with same predicament
    needing reliable playback on many different brands of Bluray/Dvd Recorders and players.

All I'll say is they are cheaper than Taiyo-Yuden which is one of the only other reliable quality DVD's again I'm unsure if they make Taiyo-Yuden DVD's anymore...

Share the Music

Peace Out

Thanks
    Thanked 1,039 Times in 42 Posts

FWIW, Taiyo-Yuden CD and DVD blanks are no longer made, but there are a select few manufacturers who manufacture their own blanks under license using the same formulation and materials as T-Y used.
    "I don't know; I was really drunk at the time." - Henry McCullough