Thread: Hi Res Posters

Thanks

Default Hi Res Posters

Just wondering (and my search skills haven't revealed much, though as my wife points out I'm often looking right at the thing I'm hunting for so that doesn't say too much I guess...)

Anyway, just wondering if there is a selection of hi-res posters from the various concerts that might enable a person to print their own for the music room in a larger format than a4 without just printing giant pixels. Has anyone ever scanned these as a torrent?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Auximenies View Post
    Just wondering (and my search skills haven't revealed much, though as my wife points out I'm often looking right at the thing I'm hunting for so that doesn't say too much I guess...)

Anyway, just wondering if there is a selection of hi-res posters from the various concerts that might enable a person to print their own for the music room in a larger format than a4 without just printing giant pixels. Has anyone ever scanned these as a torrent?
    http://yeeshkul.com/forum/forumdispl...tures-Torrents
    Concerts:

Roger Waters - Philadelphia, 2017.

Ozzy Osbourne - Camden, NJ, 2018.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,702 Times in 74 Posts

Lightbulb

http://mikemcinnerney.com/14-hour-technicolour-dream/ has lots of lovely posters * Press previous or next to see posters I can't find links to them on his new website front page

Hope everybody is well enough in these times

I don't know about resolution but nice posters