Thread: Does Have A Cigar have a music video?

Thanks

Default Does Have A Cigar have a music video?

Hi all, i didnít know who else to ask but you guys.

My dad the other day told me he saw a Have A Cigar music video back in the day, featuring a record executive behind a desk asking ďwhich oneís pink?Ē to the band as they look at each other awkwardly.

iíve never heard of anything resembling this and iím pretty sure it doesnít exist, considering they never appeared in music videos during the Roger led era.

Thereís a video from 1984 that reuses footage from a Pros and Cons EPK but thatís apparently not it.

Anyone ever heard of anything like this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AgenderEsquire View Post
    Hi all, i didnít know who else to ask but you guys.

My dad the other day told me he saw a Have A Cigar music video back in the day, featuring a record executive behind a desk asking ďwhich oneís pink?Ē to the band as they look at each other awkwardly.

iíve never heard of anything resembling this and iím pretty sure it doesnít exist, considering they never appeared in music videos during the Roger led era.

Thereís a video from 1984 that reuses footage from a Pros and Cons EPK but thatís apparently not it.

Anyone ever heard of anything like this?
    As Roger might say, your dad has an "extremely overactive imagination". It would great if that did exist thought!

I think Notelu actually just recently shared a restored version of the video you mention though. The one from 1984 with the pros and cons stuff.