Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PF Soundtrack Rips?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CCE338 View Post
    If you're getting The Body perhaps check out When The Wind Blows...
    Hi there, thanks for getting in touch - no look in getting The Body yet I'm afraid, all gone quiet on that front... at the moment all eyes are on this proposed Zoom hook-up that our betters and elders are trying to arrange...

Thanks

Also La Carrera Panamericana which I saw Laserdisc of and thought it was vinyl spent a while looking for that way back when at World Album Imports in Hampton Victoria Australia
    Had a VHS copy of that once upon a time and quite enjoyed it! Oh the suspense when we weren't sure if David had survived his car crash or not! Yawn... never actually saw the need for any music to be put to this but Gilmour loves a vanity project so who I am to argue..?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,707 Times in 74 Posts

Tank Malling with Nick is enjoyable in places I quite like 'Main Theme'
    Last edited by CCE338; 2021-01-21 at 11:05 PM.

Thanks

I'll be honest CCE338 I haven't owned or seen a copy of this document for nigh on 25 years now so it all seems pretty hazy - on a partially related note I remember talking to a neighbour of ours who moved away about 30 years ago about him having a conversation with Nick at the Isle Of Man TT Races late 80's / early 90's - sorry, that's not helpful at all really... just rambling now, 8 cans of Kronenbourg 1664 will tend to have that effect I'm afraid...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,707 Times in 74 Posts

Hi dream if you search Malling Ataribuck posted FLAC files may need a reseed I living alone and don't have anymore...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marksturdy View Post
    I don't I'm afraid.
    I'm sure I could find one somewhere.

Also, are there any outtakes of any soundtracks in circulation besides what's on ATFOS or TEY, or is that all the outtakes we have?
    "If I participate in this f***ing effort I hope I'm going to get my gold disc at the end of it. Imagine that!"

Thanks

Loads of stuff from Zabriskie yes.

There's also a bit of audio from a BBC TV show called 'Laying Down Tracks' which seems to document them working on a bit of Cirrus Minor.

Thanks
    Thanked 35,189 Times in 429 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by marksturdy View Post
    There's also a bit of audio from a BBC TV show called 'Laying Down Tracks' which seems to document them working on a bit of Cirrus Minor.
    You mean Science Session: Let's Make Pop, marksturdy

https://genome.ch.bbc.co.uk/schedule...don/1969-03-05

Here's the version I shared: http://yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread...cience+session

Thanks

Sorry CCE338, I didn't realise Tank Malling was something else entirely - I thought you were still referring to Pan Americana - anyway, I've just downloaded Ataribuck's FLAC files of Tank Malling and I'll give it a listen later on (shopping to do right now!)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JerryIsBored View Post
    ... Yes, I should have said any and all soundtracks, any Floyd or solo member soundtracks that I can find DVDrips and/or clean versions would be of great use to me in this catalog. Also, I've heard that oneofmypages did some rips of OBC and More, hopefully they can contribute if they're still active.
    Hi, oneofmypages is a single person, who's still here
    I ripped audio from BFI blu rays of OBC and More. I believe they are the same versions that were released in TEY.
    At the time i grabbed all the audio rips i could, searching for the "best" ones, I ended with ordering the BDs and shared rips from them.
    Someone here said the old analog VHS rips had fuller sound although the BDs were clearer. Then I realized he was right and I shouldn't have cleared almost all the analig rips I had found...
    I still listen to my cdr regularly. I will share it in the next days when i have time I'd be glad the remake it with good analog rips. That would be the real thing...

Talking about film versions, how could a complete score with full lyrics of Seabirds could have been published as the only version of the song that seems to still exist is the incomplete film one with voices over ? Where is this from? And who has that reel that was sold on ebay in the early 2000's ?
    Last edited by oneofmypages; 2021-01-23 at 09:52 AM.