Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Zoom Pink Floyd

Thanks
    Thanked 2,362 Times in 41 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by neonknight View Post
    Sheffield could be up within the next 24 hours. Jimfisheye is writing up his notes and I have completed mine. Listening to it as I type and thinking about how it is highly likely to become “Yeeshkul Release of the Year, 2021”.
    WOW!!!

It seems it's going to be released even before I'd have expected.

Thanks

Sheffield could be up within the next 24 hours. Jimfisheye is writing up his notes and I have completed mine. Listening to it as I type and thinking about how it is highly likely to become “Yeeshkul Release of the Year, 2021”.
    Just entered into Torrent Refresh Compulsion mode.

Thanks

that would be cool.. Los Angeles PT time here..

Thanks

OMFG

I was listening a few days ago to Sheffield (the last upgrade which was already significant to my ears) : the Alan's Psychedelic Breakfast is pure bliss. I like so much the insane-bluesy-bottleneck sequence by David Gilmour (it just sounds furious) and Rick's piano. The end with the piano+bass+drums is epic.
    Being French, I did not realize until a few months that the "Morning glory" segment was referring to the "érection matinale" (which could be translate like "happy cock morning") is that true ? in that case how can we interpret the wiiiiishhhhh of the steam ? another sexual number by Pink Floyd ?
    This is a priceless show. I remember that some years ago the "historic" word was used to qualified an important Pink Floyd recording but barely listeninable. That is not the case already anymore; so I can wait to listen to what Jimfisheye did (considering that the VIP Théâtre des Champs-Elysées is a tour de force (even if he forgot David's irresistible French announcement for the VIP AHM)