Thread: think floyd uk tribute albums live at pompeii 40th anvi +wywh+animals albums

Thanks

Default think floyd uk tribute albums live at pompeii 40th anvi +wywh+animals albums

Hi all i am not to sure if they can be shared here but if they can then i can share and give back to all you folks out there. What i can offer is for the pink floyd tribute show Think Floyd (uk) to share 3 of the covers of the albums they decided to cover being the above mentioned,

1 live at pompeii 40th anniversary ( cover they did of full show 2012)
    2 Wish you where here (full album Cover 2015)
    3 Animals (full Album cover 2017)

As i say i can upload these and share them if anyone is interested or if they are allowed as these are not official from a store but direct from bands own site which i myself had paid for and am willing to share if they are allowed as it is a tribute to floyd and not actual official released in a actual shop. If they can be shared then i will upload for all, the files themselfs are all high quality audio files which came as wav files for animals and wywh but the pompeii show is AIFF file type which i am not aware of and have no idea what quality is like but as they state that is a high quality uncompressed file. So again if allowed i will upload them straight here to you folks to enjoy and share and there will be no messing of files as all will be direct from what i got i will share untouched files that i had gotten. Thanks not to sure if these are studio or live sound studio wise but sound studio but i could be wrong not a expert here haha. Thanks ps think after listening to end of few tracks on animals these are from live shows by sounds of them.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,585 Times in 50 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by toxie View Post
    the pompeii show is AIFF file type which i am not aware of and have no idea what quality is like
    Not a Linux man eh! well, it's a lossless format so that's OK (although be aware of AIFF-C/AIFC-its lossy derivative format).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grotesque View Post
    Not a Linux man eh! well, it's a lossless format so that's OK (although be aware of AIFF-C/AIFC-its lossy derivative format).
    HI no not a linux person haha im windows lol. That was first time i heard of that format but as i was told it was high quality. If the files i have are allowed any anyone would like me to share these floyd triibute albums then i will as stated so its all good.