Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nick Mason's Saucerfull of Sectets Blu-Ray

Thanks

Default Nick Mason's Saucerfull of Sectets Blu-Ray

I have the Blu-Ray arriving tomorrow, Anybody watch it yet? Any thoughts.

Thanks

It was released in September last year so I think most of us have seen it 🙂
    But it's s great live film, very tight performance 🙂
    I just listened to the soundtrack today on a walk, I really love it.
    Can't wait to see them live again next year in may!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,044 Times in 42 Posts

I bought mine on DVD, since that was the only way that I could get the CD and the movie as a package, and I loved it.
    I have to assume that the content on the Blu-Ray is identical, except (of course) at higher resolution.
    "I don't know; I was really drunk at the time." - Henry McCullough

Thanks

Just got mine on VHS!

Thanks

Had this show since it came out to purchase as never got to see it live and have seen the film footage released on youtube etc and looks fantastic as i have still not even sat down to catch up on any of my concert movies. I just wish they had option at time to get the package as blu ray/cd also as i had to purchase cd/dvd set to get both but took the package that came with magnet and also the signed poster which was probably a copy of one they did and then scanned etc and printed out for us to get. Good package for price think it was like £30 i paid or mabe about £40 direct from nick masons official seller site. Be good if they can do it again for the next 2022 tour as it give more fans a chance to see new stuff again for not being able to preform over 2 years nearly.

Thanks

I have it on vinyl and love it. Great "Floydian" performance and great sound quality. Brilliant.

Thanks

I have the Blu-ray and plan on buying the vinyl as well. Such a great show. Saw them live 2 times, Copenhagen 2018 and Cambridge 2019 (a few days before the Roundhouse gigs).
    The only thing I miss on the Blu-ray is the chatter between the songs, I found that very amusing 🙂

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toxie View Post
    and also the signed poster which was probably a copy of one they did and then scanned etc and printed out for us to get.
    Do you you think the autographs were printed? Interesting. Surely they woudn’t do that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wbeens View Post
    Do you you think the autographs were printed? Interesting. Surely they woudn’t do that.
    IM not a 100% sure but i couldnt imagine them doing thousands of posters as im sure the amount they do they would end up getting sore hands from all the signatures they do. I would think they do so many or a few then rest re just screen printed and scanned then sent out as signed, The price for the poster alone was about £75 im pretty sure it was on the site but then for that price i would assume that they would be all signed properly for real no fake scanned and posted ones.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toxie View Post
    IM not a 100% sure but i couldnt imagine them doing thousands of posters as im sure the amount they do they would end up getting sore hands from all the signatures they do. I would think they do so many or a few then rest re just screen printed and scanned then sent out as signed, The price for the poster alone was about £75 im pretty sure it was on the site but then for that price i would assume that they would be all signed properly for real no fake scanned and posted ones.
    Lee Harris has comfirmed that all are Handsigned and showed pictures of it, Also the handsign can be seen on the poster, where is places (comparing alot of them), the Real Ink effect that you don`t get with printing when turning it to the light, and so on. So 100% real. And yes they didn`t sign them all in one day, so 2500 signatures over a periode of weeks/months is not really a big deal.

Also they did NOT sell the poster alone, it was only part of a Deluxe bundle.
    Last edited by nfloyd; 2021-04-10 at 11:00 AM.