Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Atom Heart Mother (Hakone Aphrodite 50th Anniversary Edition)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,835 Times in 28 Posts

This is how it is now displayed in CD shops in Japan.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by plegault View Post
    I'm expecting mine soon as well as that beautiful picture book of the Japanese tours. I don't know if shuffle can answer this but I did see something about a contest for the buyers of this limited edition: a reproduction of that killer Hakone t-shirt Roger wears in some videos - anyone know anything about this? Is this open to international amazon buyers? Can't find the link right now.
    The 50th anniversary edition of the album includes an entry for a chance to win one of 300 Hakone Aphrodite T-shirts.
    Unfortunately, the application ticket says: "The free gift is limited to delivery addresses in Japan."

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shuffle View Post
    This is how it is now displayed in CD shops in Japan.

That's really cool. There's some CDs there I don't recognize. What are the releases with the blue outline and the purple/peace covers.
    --
    Adam Stanley
    http://www.echoes.com/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by astanley View Post
    That's really cool. There's some CDs there I don't recognize. What are the releases with the blue outline and the purple/peace covers.
    This is a half-official release containing BBC broadcast recordings from 1968.
    I think it's probably just a copy of an previously released BBC compilation title. I think it's an album to ignore.
    https://diskunion.net/progre/ct/detail/1008315141

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shuffle View Post
    This is a half-official release containing BBC broadcast recordings from 1968.
    I think it's probably just a copy of an previously released BBC compilation title. I think it's an album to ignore.
    https://diskunion.net/progre/ct/detail/1008315141
    Awesome to see the display, including some "grey area" product. Thanks for sharing. Also nice to see you still have a solid local shop. The music shop where I live that I have been visiting for decades (since I was 14 or so) just closed, which is depressing.

Thanks

I bought mine through world shopping they secured my copy for 45.00 got email today shipping another 12 and when it arrives in UK were I live the customs will seize it another charge on top at least 15 anyone else been stung like this. I still can’t wait to get my hands on it.

You can buy on Amazon uk

Atom Heart Mother (Hakone Aphrodite 50th Anniversary Edition) [CD + Blu-ray / Limited Edition] https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B096YTQL...7CSPXPE28K2SY6
    Last edited by pompeii72; 2021-08-05 at 09:02 PM.

Thanks

Mine just showed up this afternoon. It looks too cool to take out of the plastic! Thanks to those to answered my stupid questions!
    --
    Adam Stanley
    http://www.echoes.com/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by floydfan2410 View Post
    I ordered a copy today, a bit expensive, but I can't wait to watch the restored footage 
    Yeah I think $75 post-paid is a bit much for me. I was hoping to see it at somewhere like importcds.com or even US Amazon but so far no luck.
    Seeking the following:
    • PIL
    • Arcade Fire
    • My Bloody Valentine

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pompeii72 View Post
    I bought mine through world shopping they secured my copy for 45.00 got email today shipping another 12 and when it arrives in UK were I live the customs will seize it another charge on top at least 15 anyone else been stung like this. I still can’t wait to get my hands on it.
    Mine arrived in the UK from amazon.co.jp today, delivered by DHL. No import duty to pay, thank goodness ... and the Bluray plays fine (no region code)

Great package but a little bit expensive for what it is
    Last edited by johnjohnstone; 2021-08-06 at 02:11 PM.

Thanks

Got mine today and it is really nice. At first I thought it was missing some things but then I realized the pictures of the inserts on Amazon JP show front and back or inside items so it's all there. The video is stunning. Really happy with the purchase even if it was a little pricey but I've paid more for less. International shipping is not cheep and they got it through customs to Michigan in 2 days with no extra duty. If you're on the fence, get one while you can.

Now... Can anyone translate the print booklet and the digital bonus book?