Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Atom Heart Mother (Hakone Aphrodite 50th Anniversary Edition)

Thanks

This is a wonderful package! Very happy I took the plunge on this.

Thanks

Default Hakone Aphrodite original broadcasted soundtrack

By the way

Could anybody post link to original 1983 Television Saitama broadcast version of Hakone Atom Heart Mother audio track?

There is one version on YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-YpoTR2I-w
    but sound quality of this track is too bad.

Festival For The Nips version (recorder 6) is slightly better – but has some unpleasant defects of sound.

I’m looking forward for better version of original Hakone film soundtrack.

Thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 2,970 Times in 101 Posts

Ordered my copy via Amazon Japan only on August 9 and it already arrived in Germany on August 12.

This is absolutely amazing!

That's faster than some domestic shipping in our country.

It is the Limited Edition with the Mega Jacket.

BTW, I can't read Japanese, but maybe someone here can explain how we can enjoy the digital booklet if we ordered from Amazon Japan. Is it through the Amazon account or is there some kind of verification code in the package?

A loose slip of paper was enclosed in the package. However, this is a T-Shirt raffle. I ran this slip of paper through OCR software:

-------------------------------------

Aphrodite Box by Pink Floyd

T-Shirt Gift!

We would like to thank you for purchasing the Pink Floyd Atom Heart Mother Hakone Aphrodite 5th Anniversary Edition.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. We will be drawing 3 winners. We will be giving away a "Hakone Aphrodite" T-Shirt to 3 lucky winners.

We look forward to receiving your applications!

Please fill in the form below.

Please cut out the application card at the bottom right of the paper. Please stick the application ticket on the postcard and fill in the following information. Please stick the ticket on the postcard and fill in the following information. (If you have any questions, please contact us).

Please fill in the following information.

Please complete the form clearly in block capitals.
    We will only use your personal information to send you the prize.

Contact details:

4-1-5 Rokubancho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 02-8353, Japan
    (Sony Music Labels, Inc. Sony Music Japan, Inc.

Pink Floyd T-Shirt Raffle
    The prize will be sent at the end of February 2022 (tentative).

Please note that the shipping address is limited to Japan only. Please understand this in advance. We will not reissue the ticket under any circumstances. Please note that we cannot reissue tickets. Please note that if you have not received your ticket, the draw cannot take place. Please note that insufficient stamps or incomplete names and addresses cannot be considered for the draw. The free gift must be sent by post.

1. We will not use the information for any other purpose.
    2. In such cases we may pass the information on to our contractual partners. In this case, we will ensure that the contractor has the same level of protection for personal information as we do. In such a case, we will ensure that the contractor has the same or higher level of protection for personal data than we do.
    3. We will take all necessary measures to protect your personal data from loss, unauthorised access or use. The Company will take all necessary measures to ensure that the personal data entrusted to it is not disclosed, lost or accessed unlawfully.
    4. Customers under three (3) years of age should be categorised with their guardian.

If you have any questions or concerns regarding personal data, please contact us at the following address.

If you have any questions about your personal data, please contact.
    4.5 Rokusai-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Kyoto 02-8353 Japan
    Last edited by Pittylabelle; 2021-08-14 at 09:44 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,970 Times in 101 Posts

Default Digital booklet: "Remembering Hakone Aphrodite 1971"

Finally I found access to the digital booklet!

The printed Atom Heart Mother booklet itself is accompanied by another white leaflet. Among other things, it contains this text:

Digital booklet: "Remembering Hakone Aphrodite 1971"

By accessing the following address, you will be able to see the special booklet "Hakone Aphrodite 1971", which contains the testimonies, experiences and stories of blood, sweat and tears of the people involved and witnesses of Hakone Aphrodite.

https://www.sonymusic.co.jp/aphrodite

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pittylabelle View Post

The printed Atom Heart Mother booklet itself is accompanied by another white leaflet. Among other things, it contains this text:

By accessing the following address, you will be able to see the special booklet "Hakone Aphrodite 1971", which contains the testimonies, experiences and stories of blood, sweat and tears of the people involved and witnesses of Hakone Aphrodite.

Nice find. Thank you!

Thanks

Looks like Sigma has a 50th Anniversary edition of the August 7th recording out now. I wonder if it’s a new source or a composite of sources. They ripped off Shuffle’s Osaka recording for their 50th anniversary release of that one. Curious to see more about it as people hear it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pittylabelle View Post

Wow, that's great, thanks! That stage construction looks pretty crazy....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lennyif View Post
    Looks like Sigma has a 50th Anniversary edition of the August 7th recording out now. I wonder if it’s a new source or a composite of sources. They ripped off Shuffle’s Osaka recording for their 50th anniversary release of that one. Curious to see more about it as people hear it.
    Here is a description of it that I found-

"Pink Floyd – Hakone Aphrodite 1971 2nd Night: 50th Anniversary (Sigma 283) is a 2CD set from Hakone Aphrodite, Hakone, Japan on August 7th, 1971. This uses several sources to complete the show which has been remastered by Graf Zeppelin this time around."

https://www.collectorsmusicreviews.c...-wardour-zion/

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sb33334 View Post
    Here is a description of it that I found-

"Pink Floyd – Hakone Aphrodite 1971 2nd Night: 50th Anniversary (Sigma 283) is a 2CD set from Hakone Aphrodite, Hakone, Japan on August 7th, 1971. This uses several sources to complete the show which has been remastered by Graf Zeppelin this time around."

https://www.collectorsmusicreviews.c...-wardour-zion/
    Interesting… Graf Zeppelin. Sounds like a Dr. Who bad guy.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,105 Times in 104 Posts

Graf Zeppellin is to Led Zeppelin what Sigma is to Pink Floyd.