Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Nick Mason's UK/Ireland Tour 2022 - NO SPOILERS RE SETLIST PLEASE

near Liverpool England, just across the Mersey on The Wirral
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by simond View Post
    Thanks - I'm downloading now. No objection at all to the post. People can find the setlist if they want to go looking for it. It's just nice for those with tickets not to have it in their faces. I'm surprised (and disappointed) that no audio's emerged from Liverpool yet. I've started collecting the various clips from it from YouTube.
    Recordings from Liverpool Philharmonic are rare, don't expect to see one. Unless Kieran Funzig (?) was there. His recordings are usually top notch, so fingers crossed he was and he recorded it.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,025 Times in 17 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by neonknight View Post
    This reminds me of how, to my great pleasure, I was the first to post a Nick Mason show here on Y nearly four years ago. The Half Moon in Putney was a highly memorable night in an exceptionally small venue. I'll be at The Dome in Brighton next week, thanks to you, and have high hopes (no chance of that song being played) of another thoroughly enjoyable evening
    Ay! mark45 gave you the tickets? You definitely deserved them more neon! I managed to get some elsewhere so I will be there too! If you fancy catching a pint before the show that would be awesome! There seems to be a fan meetup before the gig anyways

I will also be at the Royal Albert Hall this Saturday and Portsmouth in May to make up for my ignorance of the early years the first time Nick came around. Definitely want to embrace this as Time isn't on anyone's side

Thanks

How boring and annoying that "no spoilers"... because there aren't even as many comments as there to illuminate the development of the tour.
    the majority here are not 14-year-olds who feel seriously affected by what they read... we should make a vow of maturity and not limit communication to yawning.

Thanks
    Thanked 36,989 Times in 441 Posts

A friend who was at Oxford told me that a bloke next to him was recording audio. I haven't downloaded the recording from Dime yet but apparently Nick Mason said, "Film if you like but please turn the light off so the elderly people on stage don't get distracted".

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Ello_Guvner View Post
    There seems to be a fan meetup before the gig anyways
    I'm going to try to be there. It's looking likely that it will be a busy day for me

Thanks
    Thanked 2,627 Times in 45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by voices2010 View Post
    How boring and annoying that "no spoilers"... because there aren't even as many comments as there to illuminate the development of the tour.
    the majority here are not 14-year-olds who feel seriously affected by what they read... we should make a vow of maturity and not limit communication to yawning.
    You should have a separate 'spoilers' thread where anything goes
    Last edited by Beechwoods; 2022-04-21 at 11:24 AM.

Thanks

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Beechwoods View Post
    You should have a separate 'spoilers' thread where anything goes
    jujujujuju

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neonknight View Post
    This reminds me of how, to my great pleasure, I was the first to post a Nick Mason show here on Y nearly four years ago. The Half Moon in Putney was a highly memorable night in an exceptionally small venue. I'll be at The Dome in Brighton next week, thanks to you, and have high hopes (no chance of that song being played) of another thoroughly enjoyable evening
    Hi Neon - looks like your inbox is full...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mark45 View Post
    Hi Neon - looks like your inbox is full...
    I have just cleared it

Thanks

Default Still tickets available for the Royal Albert Hall

Looking so much forward to the show tomorrow. Still tickets available if anyone is around :-)