Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 106

Thread: Video of a full "this is not a drill" tour concert?

  1. #81
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    11,837
    Thanked 724 Times in 34 Posts

    Default

    Here's another half show (Set 1) recorded in 1080p:

    "Roger Waters This is Not a Drill Live in North Carolina (Set 1)" (1:05:56 1080p) ("Lime and Milk" YouTube channel)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNSkAHc1D6s

  2. #82
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    11,837
    Thanked 724 Times in 34 Posts

    Default

    At least two more from Quebec are on their way...

  3. #83
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    11,837
    Thanked 724 Times in 34 Posts

    Default

    I found another deleted YouTube concert. They are from Josh K. Happily, I downloaded this concert in 1080p:

    "Roger Waters - This Is Not a Drill tour live at MVP Arena, Albany NY (Part 1)" (1:05:40, 1080p, 30fps)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hcr4cPnkHIs

    "Roger Waters - This Is Not a Drill tour live at MVP Arena, Albany NY (Part 2)" (1:08:08, 1080p, 30fps)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPuTX9mD-_Q

  4. #84
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    11,837
    Thanked 724 Times in 34 Posts

    Default

    Just watched the Josh K. one from Albany. It's the whole thing - not a single second dropped. Having watched This Is Not A Drill about 8 times now, I love this concert! Roger has a story to tell. And I get it! I would not change a single song. I can't wait to see this concert in person. Twice.

    I'll put the Albany show together to upload later today. And it looks like I'll be upgrading at least one of the Quebec ones to 1080p soon.

  5. #85
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 450 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Romano View Post
    Just watched the Josh K. one from Albany. It's the whole thing - not a single second dropped. Having watched This Is Not A Drill about 8 times now, I love this concert! Roger has a story to tell. And I get it! I would not change a single song. I can't wait to see this concert in person. Twice.

    I'll put the Albany show together to upload later today. And it looks like I'll be upgrading at least one of the Quebec ones to 1080p soon.
    Nice (I was at the Albany show).

    The one I got off YT was missing a few tunes. Very much looking forward to reliving the full show!

    The audio only torrent that's available for Albany is FIVE STARS great!

  6. #86
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    11,837
    Thanked 724 Times in 34 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fungusmungus View Post
    Nice (I was at the Albany show).

    The one I got off YT was missing a few tunes. Very much looking forward to reliving the full show!

    The audio only torrent that's available for Albany is FIVE STARS great!
    Can you please point me to the YT videos you have? Between those YT videos, this one, and the audio already on Y!, this can probably make a fantastic audio/video/multicam.

  7. #87
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    164
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 450 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Victor Romano View Post
    Can you please point me to the YT videos you have? Between those YT videos, this one, and the audio already on Y!, this can probably make a fantastic audio/video/multicam.
    This is the one I grabbed:

    https://youtu.be/4OUjVogZJ6s

  8. #88
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    11,837
    Thanked 724 Times in 34 Posts

    Default

    Still on YouTube:

    "Roger Waters live at Madison Square Garden 8/30/2022 (set 1)"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DXfHPhQRrQ

    "Roger Waters live at Madison Square Garden 8/30/2022 (set 2)"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6PVjYhNn4E

  9. #89
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    148
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Here’s the beginning of 8/31 NYC (second night).
    https://we.tl/t-MHLijgvqUg

    And here is Brain Damage (with vocal flub) and Eclipse from same night:
    https://we.tl/t-t5KsRmrmBu
    Last edited by DaveTheRave; 2022-09-02 at 05:43 PM.

  10. #90
    Join Date
    May 2021
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    11,837
    Thanked 724 Times in 34 Posts

    Default

    There is another first-half concert This Is Not A Drill video that has been deleted from YouTube.

    "Roger Waters part 1 full concert Kansas City" (1:06:02, 1080p, 60fps)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=grTBVakFNMg

    It was uploaded by "james gaona". YouTube removed it within hours of the upload. Luckily, I downloaded this first half before it was removed. I don't know if this user ever uploaded the second half. I only discovered it missing on their channel when I came back to look for the second half. I never saw the second half there. Either the user never uploaded it, or YouTube took it down too quickly for me to see it, or perhaps this person never even recorded that half.

    I will likely upload this video to Yeeshkul! soon, after I have time to evaluate it, which may take a while. From the samples I've seen, it looks and sounds good. In the meantime, if anyone has the second half, please feel free to upload that half. Or, feel free to also upload this first half in 1080p if you have it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •