Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tom Petty and the Allman Brothers - 2006.08.15 Darien Lake, Darien, NY

poorplaces Guest

Quote Originally Posted by buffalofloyd
    I'm sorry, I really don't have any good answer for you. It seems people having been getting this very slow and even when some were connected I wasn't uploading at all, it's very odd. Right now at this moment I am uploading at 25kbps which is the limit I specified for this torrent. All I can say is keep trying :-)

Cheers,
    Jim
    Thanks for your help, I appreciate it. I'm continuing to try to connect, but the situation doesnt look good. If anyone else here can send me a copy, i would be interested in getting one. Im interested in mainly just the Tom Petty portion of the show.

thanks again,

Aaron

poorplaces Guest

It looks like i may have finally fixed the problem. I download Azerus and i used a tool called CCleaner, and it wiped out the tracker error issues i was having. It is a slow download, but that doesnt matter to me as much as not being able to connect. I'm only downloading the Petty portion anyway.

thanks again for seeding!

Aaron

Thanks
    Thanked 3,585 Times in 108 Posts

Glad to hear your sutuation is getting better.
    Click here to download my Pink Floyd tradelist! Updated on 2016-08-31

Is this where I'm supposed to say something clever?

phishblowz Guest

I finished up and stayed on to help the rest over...I'll keep it up awhile anyway, even though everyone who wants it seems to have got it...thanx for stickin around for me. I haven't checked it out yet, but I'm a big fan of both bands...regardless of quality, I'm very happy you recorded and shared with us...nowadays with the recording equipment readily available even what is considered ex- is outstanding by my standards anyway

Beatlesfan2222 Guest

Hey where did all the seeders go? I was only able to get to .09% Could someone please reseed it?

phishblowz Guest

This site rules...but this tracker blowz...I wanted to leave it going indefinately, but when I completed it gave me the damn error vbbt crap, and I couldn't connect to no one...hang in there bro, I'll try and get it back on the drive, and see if I can't connect to you...I really wish they'd fix whatever is causing that problem

lmacchi Guest

Default Please Reseed

anyone there able to seed? the show seems to be well worthy...

come on, please reseed!!!

thks

Thanks

yes, I would love to snatch this as well please

thank you!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,497 Times in 236 Posts

Default History of Buffalo Concert Series - addition

Because I'm posting Buffalo concerts all the time now I'll be the one to honor the reseed requests for this and consider it a part of my series. Post 53 in my 40 years of Buffalo shows

Thanks

thank you Heywood